Thursday, June 5, 2014

July 4, 2013 I gave birth to Gabrysia. Adventures and first child, our first child. I am married to


Actually, I do not know what I caught herpes or if it fester. It always seemed to me that they do fester in the corners of the mouth. In my bubble is next to the corner. It started in August is not typical because there was no itching or burning. Only a small bubble booty suddenly. Smeared ointment without prescription the pink for herpes and zajady. The composition facing was nothing alarming seemed to me that the bubble disappeared. I went for a walk to and what we got out again. Is it possible that herpes is not just something from the cold?
HSV1 virus, causing cold sores on the mouth, spread mainly through facing the mucous membranes of the mouth and the affected skin of the face (eg as a result facing of kissing with an infected person). Already disposable herpes infection causes the HSV virus remains in the body for life, even if there are no visible symptoms. The virus lives dormant and can be activated every time the body's resistance decreases, eg due to illnesses or medication. It is estimated that an average of more than 20% of pregnant women are infected with HSV and approximately 2% of these women to the primary infection occurs just during pregnancy. Primary infection with herpes in pregnancy is especially facing dangerous to the developing fetus.
In my case the infection is secondary, because many times before pregnancy had herpes. A little lighter I made a heart. facing Little thought is safe, but still terribly afraid. Well, that tomorrow a visit to the gynecologist They questioned him about everything. Sorry lady at the pharmacy would not give me anything saying that all the medicines you have posted facing is not used during pregnancy. Advised to supplement vitamin B2. It occurs in the liver, chu bucks cheese, almonds, mushrooms, venison, eggs, green part ściach of vegetables, salmon, trout, mackerel, whole grain breads, mussels, beans, peas, soybeans, milk, yogurt, kefir, facing buttermilk, yeast and walnuts , and also in various kinds of meats. I thought I would sip femibion natal 2, which I was wit, but in the morning I took calcium with vitamin you afraid that it will be a lot of these witaminek. I made myself eat milk and yogurt planning to sit in the warmth. 've Had a such a thing in pregnancy? facing The girls help!
I often had herpes in pregnancy - in fact for all formulations is written not to apply in the period. Smeared ointment zinc - help. From my doctor, I learned that the child is only dangerous genital herpes. Reply Delete
I had herpes wtórnw pregnant, breeding or twice. The doctor told lubricate hascovirem facing because apparently it can. Also stress about. So for the sake of peace, we're going to test hearing in a dream a month. However, facing what you hear is that the secondary is not dangerous facing :) Reply Delete
July 4, 2013 I gave birth to Gabrysia. Adventures and first child, our first child. I am married to a wonderful man. I know that without these two would not be able to live. View my complete profile
2014 (71) June (3) May (13) April (14) March (19) February (11) January (11) 2013 (232) December (12) November (14) October (17) September (17) August (21) July (21) June (30) May (27) April (26) Baby Bath is here! Dilemmas wyprawkowe! Wonders of MyLoLiBe! Otulacze towels for the Little Horn KALAMATI! 30 weeks! facing Nightmarish night! Sports shoes! Repair Bodziakowo! The first "success" tutorial! facing Blanket La Millou Pacifiers and biting things! Shopper Sunday! Care First furka Gabi :) 28 weeks! Herpes on the lips pregnant! 90 days! News trolly Oh these clothes :) :) Pressing Ogrodniczkowo s clothes! Siblings 27 weeks! March (26) February (21)
What a pity that you can not see it
1 day ago
These little happiness
Under the Act of February 4, 1994. Copyright and Related Rights (Journal of Laws No. 24, item 83), any use of the content and images from this blog without the knowledge of the owner is prohibited.


No comments:

Post a Comment