Thursday, June 12, 2014

(I have 4 times more: c) And how to treat it when the way we do not have a pharmacy, a terrible bli


Today betray you a very good way for herpes. Because again, after 3 weeks, came back to me but not in the amount of three at a time only two ... I think most of us know what a tedious affair which is herpes, comes when you least expect it in a few moments ... at least for me literally hours of the appearance of redness. I do not usually even time to react because I just do not see it .. Herpes is caused by the herpes how to get rid of a toothache virus, which once you'll pick it expect any recurrence of the disease in the moments when we have a weakened immune system. Lately sick and not reappeared. This time only the upper lip looks like the Angelina Jolie. It is huge! On the one hand, I think to myself, WOW SO I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A MOUTH, but unfortunately these bubbles looks massacre. And today there'll add your photos, because it does not look strikingly ..
(I have 4 times more: c) And how to treat it when the way we do not have a pharmacy, a terrible blisters disfigure us that are ashamed to go out? I usually have sliced at home, so if you notice a change it sticked. But, unfortunately, yesterday I only had one and I did not notice that they are doing to me two. And in the morning how to get rid of a toothache I woke up with one small okaziątkiem on the other hand with a huge specimen! Unfortunately for me it's too late to cure the slice, and I know some products do not work. That's why I was looking for some way to do that in the haste to remove it. The first method Puncture herpes clean needle. If you have a supply of clean needles that can poprzebijać bubbles, so do not rozprzestrzenicie blisters all over his face, a scab will already the next day. Unfortunately, this option scares how to get rid of a toothache me and I avoid it. The second method according to me the best and most effective way is to make a paste salt and lemon. I squeezed the juice of half a lemon, and for this I add enough salt in order to create such a mush. Applying the paste for 5 hours every 10 minutes. After this time, the herpes dry-off and in the morning we have only scab. This method seems to be the devil and painful, because it should sting, but it is not as bad as the pain that these blisters zadawają. Additionally, thanks to lemon juice rozjaśnimy any discoloration that may arise after strupku. Method three wraps of white vinegar are also very good option, but unfortunately stink. And here so fast I did not notice the time of treatment, additionally how to get rid of a toothache you have to be careful because horribly dry mouth! Method four Baking soda works like wraps with salt and lemon (at least for me). In addition, this is a fun foam that forms on the vesicles. Rozrabiałam soda or lemon juice to have a stronger effect. Method five Here I recommend garlic or onion therapy. Format-cut garlic in half and attach to herpes. With just a slice of onion. These vegetables accelerate the wound healing process and have great antibacterial and antifungal, so also any other infection will not come to us. Method sixth Toothpaste, but necessarily that of fluorine. Dries very quickly bubbles, but must have a fluorine! The more the better - once this method to the vet, but it was in my case slower than salt and lemon. The method seventh Honey has magical powers! how to get rid of a toothache Not only beautifies, but also heals and is so delicious! Smear him already scab that healed nicely. Do not forget also about moisturizing lips! Unfortunately, by the herpes do not have such a hydration as usual, so we use creams! And do not forget about hygiene surrounding herpes, how to get rid of a toothache but can very quickly-sow in other places. A cold sores on the lips is still the least harmful place .... You know there are ways home? PS. Would you like more of these posts about home remedies for various ailments? how to get rid of a toothache Because we often forget that in an easy and cheap way, without chemicals can be cured:)
interesting ways, a few have not heard ... I also hate this damn thing but for half a year łykam blubber, how to get rid of a toothache and thanks to him I have herpes knock on wood until itself was surprised ;) noo, and of course the warmth of the dress to me przewiało but also I do not was too hot and in the winter I drank tea with homemade elderberry juice, raspberries, currants, honey and lemon it strengthens our body and spring are not exposed to infections ;) Reply Delete
Rarity 14 March 2014 23:00
I had never even think of herpes, it has brought me zajady, which also were very pesky. Homemade solutions are the best, I want more recipes! :) Reply Delete
Luckily haunts me and I had only once, but my husband sometimes getting to and from curiosity I read your ways. Especially useful it seems to me with soda, salt and lemon, because it is always in the house :) Reply Delete
Luckily, I have not yet also made this abomination. But my sister likes to at least once a year to adopt Angelina J. lip in her jaunt much gives the extract Reply Delete
I have a virus and there was a time that herpes came out to me all the time. None

No comments:

Post a Comment