Tuesday, June 24, 2014

I gave myself an hour Reikibehandling and after that I felt that I received it and was less dull Cl


Wow, I just say wow. My thunder cold, or was it the beginning of the flu ... disappeared within 24 hours! Yesterday at 12 o'clock, I felt I started getting soigne a sore throat, it came right hastily. I felt something viral or bacterial really took hold in just 15-20 minutes, I was completely knocked soigne out. I knew how it ached all over, got a sore throat and chest, I got a fever and headache, type it all came at once. It's not often I'm sick, but early this spring I got for the first time in my life the flu. That time I was knocked out for almost 2 weeks. Then as now came the sick of me very quickly and it felt the same way yesterday. The difference was that last time when I got sick, we would car home to Sweden from a skiing holiday in France and I was not with me enough essential oils. Today, less than 24 hours after I felt I got sick, I feel fine. This what I did: a bath with about 1 kg coarse salt because I was so cold I got a Raindrop Technique by Bruno and Manuela WONDERFUL, it gives immediate effects, though they need more practice :-) Inner Defense capsules 2x 2 per day from Young Living. The capsules consist of the following essential oils: Clove, rosemary, oregano, cinnamon, lemon, thyme, citronella and eucalyptus radiata
I gave myself an hour Reikibehandling and after that I felt that I received it and was less dull Clove oil under the tongue 2 times I took about 3 drops of concentrated under the tongue. This oil should really be diluted with vegetable oil, but I had such a sore throat that I did not want to dilute it. It is incredibly strong and it feels as if your mouth, tongue and throat explode. After 2-3 minutes, the worst subsided and then make you just how evil lifted. I really felt the cold virus can be removed. Children should be understood not take the concentrated, they got 2-3 drops mixed with 1 tablespoon of flaxseed oil. The essential oil of clove has the highest value on the ORAC scale (which indicates a substance's effect as antioxidant) ever recorded for a single substance. The oil's main ingredient is eugenol, a substance which is used in dentistry to numb the gums. 2-3 dl Wolf cranberry juice Ning Xia Red 1000mg of Super C, a vitamin C without yeast and sugar. It is a vitamin C is excreted slowly and so it remains in the body long Oregano and PanAway oil on the neck and chest 2-3 times for sore throat soigne and cough Breathed into oils Thyme, Oregano and Evergreen directly from the bottle before I fell asleep. Cold Booster: mix 2-3 squeezed lemons, soigne 6-7 pressed garlic cloves and 2-3 tablespoons of flaxseed oil. Drink. This is a real vitamin bomb and gives Get immediate effects.
Today is the pain in the body gone, the fever is gone, sore throat and rash equality is all forgotten. I think it is incredible! Now it's Bruno and Roxane who feel bad. Manuela, between our daughter was the one who first got sick a few days ago but is now fine. They have been cured by the same methods as me except that they did not receive a Raindrop Technique, I could not yesterday but today, Roxanne and Bruno get the opposite treatment. It's just our youngest daughter Melissa who managed to stay clear of this hearty soigne cold. Now the evening was feeling both Bruno and Roxane better and they've done the same as above except the bath.
Warm welcome - I offer-Reconnective Healing Staff Reconnection-Raindrop Massage soigne Training in Raindrop Massage, Reiki, even remotely-Therapeutic essential oils from Young Living Call or email to schedule an appointment. nicole.dullin @ telia.com
Nicole Dullin Onsala, Sweden soigne On December 14, 2006 we found out that my husband Bruno had an incurable brain tumor. Now it is high time that we share what we have done to make the tumor go away with only alternative holistic methods. There is so much more than the traditional treatments that healthcare obtains and there is so much we do not know about or can explain. View my complete profile
"You soigne Can Heal Your Life" Louis Hay "Essentials oils Desk Reference" Essential Science Publishing "Journey" Brandon Bays "Your soigne inner power" Mathew soigne Manning "" Healing - journey to healing soigne "Mathew Manning" The Secret "Rhonda Byrne" Healing Hands " Barbara Ann Brennan "" The Self-Healing Human "True Ehdin" 12 weeks in a self-healing life "True Ehdin" Power through soigne Reiki "Paula Horan
2009 (42) September (1) August (3) July (4) June (5) May (2) January (6) March (6) February (6) January (9) 2008 (24) December (9) Today I talk about energy, but first ...... Cold gone with essential oils Radiation Damage 2-year anniversary Exhale Black spots back Epstein-Barr virus FANTASTIC DAY It feels good for tomorrow November (11) October

No comments:

Post a Comment