Tuesday, June 17, 2014

In sum: 2014-01-18: It is now six months since I got candida and put on my diet. I have been 15 kg


I was a gullible woman, toothache remedy dangers lurked everywhere. toothache remedy Fear grabbed and dug into like damp dynamite soul. I was raped by Candida, much later, I discovered that the intruder had entered my body!
I take a deep breath and stares at medicine. toothache remedy Outbreaks between captivity and freedom, sweeps heavily against the soul. Penetrates through each cell. I know how furious Candida gets over being forced into submission. It rises like an attacking dragon, but I stand ready.
The most characteristic with Candida is that it loves sugar of all kinds. The shits completely from where it gets its sugar. In its destructive moments left me in a deplorable state. If it thinks that I entered into a lifelong partnership with it, so do it wrong. It owns me, every part of my body is holy ground.
It's tough, I fought tooth and nail. At first it felt as if there was nothing to do. Everything in society is based almost entirely on the sugar and Candida was nailed like an intruder in my body.
But fungal spores gleams still a little now and then, like a rainwater street. Demanding choose the me as his victim, it loves to wallow in the Sugar Act outermost. The sounds themselves are not tackled effectively toothache remedy until sugar content reduced. I'm burning like a fever, hot are my steaming pores, hot is my breath. An outbreak that is indicative of Candida in my body.
Candida albians, toothache remedy the total desperation of the increasingly extensive picture has left its mark on my body. Inside stood fatigue as a cathedral. I have to cope fight! And today it is confirmed that there are still days when soul winning. Things are changing, and I with them. Candida will never win this fight, I'll eradicate it if it's the last thing I do!
In sum: 2014-01-18: It is now six months since I got candida and put on my diet. I have been 15 kg lighter and feeling better than I have ever done before! I will never go back to my old life back!
If you are unable or unwilling to take prescription medications that Daktacort and Mycostin (which is annoying) against fungi. The National Medicines are sometimes worse than the actual problem you have. I hope that the following starter kit can help you on the road!
Considerations: If you enter a string candida diet you can become sick, depressed or get headaches the first few days. The nausea you get when the fungus is dying. You may even feel a craving for sweet, but do not go into the trap. It's just that Candida is slowly starving to death!
Candida moving around and trying to gain a foothold where it's best breeding ground for it. If it does not thrive in the intestines so simply move it out of the skin, between toothache remedy the toes, fingers, genitals and hair, ear canals toothache remedy and so on.
Candida Test: Immediately when you wake up in the morning without drinking or eating anything before then you spit into a glass of water. Keep track of spottloskan in the glass for 30-60 min. Flag it or if it gets that threads into the water so there is candida in the body. If it just dissolves and you have not.
Then you can use: enriched olive oil (ozonides) Walnut oil Wormwood Oil Oil of cloves Black Cumin Oil Oregano Oil Artemisiaolja. Caprylic toothache remedy acid is good a good option (found in coconut oil). Caprylic acid is a short fatty acid found naturally in breast milk and coconuts that it prevents fungal growth. And promotes the good bacteria. toothache remedy It is a dietary supplement that is suitable for vegans as it contains starch. If you do not like to eat coconut oil there "Solgar Caprylic" sold in health toothache remedy food stores.
But if the problem is this combination that is good: Syclovir, Para-Rizol ZETA 30ml and Intestinal Cleansing. These can be purchased at: http://www.vitalbodysoul.se/ http://www.vitalbodysoul.se/vara-produkter/mage-tarm/para-rizol/ http://www.vitalbodysoul.se/vara-produkter / mage-tarm/syclovir-nanonized-silicia /
Start with reducing the intake of carbohydrates and omit all sugary products toothache remedy such as white flour and milk and potatoes and fermented products toothache remedy such as beer and wine. Vinegar goes away (it is made of wines, which has been fermented). The exception is apple cider vinegar which apparently goes well, try your way. Also remove dried fruits and finished fruit juices. Eat a vegetable, most preferably, the alkaline and alkaline green vegetables. Avoid carrots and beets because they have a fairly high sugar content and becomes sweet when boiled. It is best to use a rotation diet where the same food is eaten only every fourth day.
NOTE Baking powder and yeast allows toothache remedy the fungus multiplies to double. The same applies to cheese. The only cheese that most people can eat is Philadelphia. You can try things out simply. toothache remedy Also avoid adding agent E330-333 (citric acid) because it may contain traces of mold. Use baking soda instead of yeast when baking. toothache remedy
Fruits that are going well: Grapefruit toothache remedy and orange usually do well in small amounts, gr

No comments:

Post a Comment