Friday, December 6, 2013

Series has the great shopping in Avenida Paulista, the most famous street in the commercial and fin

Meu Brasil
I start to write my random thoughts for the witch Latin America having the headphones Nova Brasil FM (through the internet of course www.novabrasilfm.com.br). Only so I can recall my memories intact after two weeks stay in Brazil and living in a sense as "native".
Of course as a true Ellinaras sounding "Brasil" neurons bombed my imaginary my monitor with beaches, waves, coconuts, football - soccer too, statuesque female rear crammed into tiny swimsuits (come on ...) and "Reclus". The ideal place to live for ever, where all your problems are solved. You lost, there is no such place anywhere on the planet - unfortunately! Nevertheless travel the world open doors. Not only is the exposure to new cultures and different cultures and the revision of many things for our country and our daily lives.
After 400 shots with my camera bumps on back of tongue and with several mobile phone (which is the best camera because it's always with you) I struggled quite what to write and what to show here in valeladi. There are so many memories and images you need to write a book. On the other is inappropriate to write an article that species travel guide.
After 4 11.5 hours flight bumps on back of tongue to London, I arrive finally at Guarulhos airport in São Paulo. The plan is projected to reach home that will accommodate and sleep. Am not! I have traveled to the other side of the world and the last thing I think about is sleep.
Do not laugh. First visit is the supermarket! Supply for the evening party. My eye falls on many bags with this yellow triangle. "Genetically modified products"! 95% of the products with corn and soybeans have this indication. Makes "partying" the Mosanto shown here.
For the evening celebration awaits. A Greek surrounded bumps on back of tongue by any 20 year old Brazilian, apparently I am the "mascot". Warm people - smiling. Something like us. Chavales, voices, music, wine - beer and Fai. In this case it was pizza party. Yes I tried it for the first time and chocolate pizza!
Of course after such a journey hassle and welcomed the company early. At 22:30 already asleep. I struggled bumps on back of tongue to get used to my new schedule. This resulted in many times only to wake up 6am.
The next day I went for a walk in the Eco Park. People gather there to play football, jog or even picnic. The intriguing to me is the little animal Quati freely moving between the worlds.
Meanwhile back at home preparing cod in the oven. Awesome recipe, I admit that was the most delicious cod I've tried. The Greek Olives and Greek wine but put the final touch. Here we el classico.
The next day trip provides. But first we need to move on from the petrol station. Here are all the cars engine flex. This means you can burn while regular gasoline and fuel ethanol (produced from sugar cane - alcohol). The signal PetroBras reminds me quite what of BP.
Destination for today is the Praia Grande (Big Beach in Greek). Suburb which gathers world weekends and summer (note: now in Brazil is autumn). The beach is attractive, but I have brought together my swimsuit. Never mind, I will make my ride and drink coconut juice to quench your thirst.
The next day is of walking to the center. First you need to stop by the local market (see folk) to try cane juice (Caldo de Cana) and Pastel (like a pie but fried in oil with little caipirinha). I confess that I am now addicted to these flavors.
I went up and the building of the bank Santander. It is one of the tallest in Sao Paulo (if not the highest). You can climb to the top to see the view. Guess what ... I went and I took a picture.
Since I was thirsty I will make a stop at the famous bumps on back of tongue bar on Athenas Street Augusta. I admit I have not drunk best Caipirinha. I know it is not proper but "stole" some sachets cane to fix a refreshing Caipirinha and I my house.
Series has the great shopping in Avenida Paulista, the most famous street in the commercial and financial center. But before I want a sweet fruit and chocolate! Then we go for a ride in the big bookstore. Here people can borrow books and read them xapla on large cushions. bumps on back of tongue
The evening after something underground beers kept in even more underground bumps on back of tongue destination. Taverneio wanna say, skewer-pub, whatever you want to say it. However had excellent skewer with mushrooms. And the kebab with chilli sauce was not bad at all. If you think we make a fuss in the taverns, my friend you have not seen Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment