Saturday, March 15, 2014

From Barry Blyth in Australia comes this iris, which, however, has its drawbacks in the form of den


Hello to all who have come to this blog! I will write about plants, flowers, nature, etc., but especially Iris is my favorite flower! Hope to share my experiences and reflections in them that may fall over.
I thought the other day it would be fun to select 10 iris of the year, which I think was the best, of course not easy as there are many good, while I want to spread the elect from the different types, so ok here is the iris which I think is worthy of the list. They come in any order: elkton md
Having to choose among the many TB iris is really difficult, but the choice has fallen on this seedling that flowered for the first time this year and has already shown good signs, will be interesting to see the next year, when the flowers elkton md are often improved in the 2-year flowering.
Oncocyklus iris are among my absolute favorites so clearly there must be at least one on this list, and in particular this wonderful art from the Middle East with meticulous drawings, classic shape, and severity of cultivation makes it definitely belongs in the top.
When this seedling opened, I was well aware it was nothing special, big bold flower, beautiful markings, great color combination, reasonable height, long flowering, and later with good seed production are factors which make this iris is completely in its own class, more iris people from the United States was very excited elkton md about this hybrid and called it a supreme winner.
Already in January / February pops the first iris up in the form of various reticulatatyper, and the new varieties from Alan McMurtrie can not but fascinate when you know what colors that have been dominating a lot of decades in the iris, so this particular new color comes with the very top among the favorites.
A medium beard iris, here photographed in the shade where the colors enter a different approach, the merit of many flowers, fairly good sharing, rich colors, yes height of about 50-60 cm can cope with the worst storm, the contrast with the orange beard is good a group with 4-8 stems up while looking very good!
There was only one flower on the stem of this year, may be coming 2 next year, actually thought I would get a lot of seeds from a large filled capsule, but only 3 small seeds was it that may not germinate.
I have shown this pseudacorus hybrid elkton md before, but it is no less good on one of the nicest iris to the moist soil, good height elkton md about 60-80cm, grows easily divide rapidly and flower's color and shape is wonderful, this iris is slowly on the way to obtaining a Dykes medal for best iris, perhaps within the next few years.
This fine little iris's got to be on this list, it made probably no better nature than you see here, once it is established it splits sense, a little cloud MHT flowering, good for a possible rock garden or other prominent position in the garden, elkton md I even got a nice capsule with seeds this year.
Last on the list was really a tough decision, there were many who could make an impact, would like to have one more PCI with, while there are several good ariliris etc, but the choice was this famous iris which may have been the most talked iris among professionals the last 15years,
From Barry Blyth in Australia comes this iris, which, however, has its drawbacks in the form of dense buds and tenacity in flowering and limited number of flowers per stem, but the huge flower then is curled in both upper and lower petals, it takes a long time to unfold, but looks good with many flowers open.
It was so the list that I think it should be, taste is notoriously different, so others might choose totally different, elkton md next year will probably other new favorites that take place here.
Hi Jette Yes it is a beautiful iris I hope it will bloom next year here again! Have a nice day Delete
Yes, here was the many beautiful iris! I totally agree with those who liked Pasific Coast iris. Have you seed av it? The law å send seeds hit ;-) If you have noen å selge av they could I Tenke meg å try the. Reply Delete
Hello January sikke However, a paradise you have in Spain :-) I came across your blog via another blog :-) So I've just spent an hour on that look a lot of your post about Iris and visit to the Pyrenees through elkton md . What a beautiful scenery and absolutely gorgeous plants! Beautiful beautiful beautiful! K.Gro Reply Delete
Hi Jan. Yes they will do great! - And I have even 2 of them :) nice to be reminded - and it is now you have to order if you have any of Alan McMurtrie elkton md amazing! Have a nice evening! Reply Delete
they are very beautiful, I hope Alley oops are happy to stay in my garden, for it is as delicious :) your new seedling's elkton md discretion, you will work on it, or it may be entitled to a name? it reminds me of the sunrise :) kh Marianne Reply Delete
I'm pretty sure Ally Oops will thrive in your garden :) I'll just wait and see MHT the seedling, I have a few more with some of the same colors as I will

No comments:

Post a Comment