Wednesday, March 5, 2014

2013 (71) June (1) May (7) April (19) February (12) Au revoir, Chris Les Marchés Permanen


Again, gone a few days since I last wrote blog. This is because the everyday life has once again hit me and especially the exams. I'm working on degrees in much of my free time and is soon being able to grasp it - hopefully! Yesterday I finished my part of the Communication and Marketing exam, nice. In addition, I presented my exposé (presentation) in Langue et Culture yesterday - So is it over!
Now there Exposé Entreprises (I need a book from home Denmark), Exposé institution (I group with two Frenchmen. Now we will see if they can soon get your finger out. Haha.) Three written examinations and presentation of the exposés that I've already made and prepared. It's fairly clear, right?
To get back to what I've done since Sunday, theclinic so I mostly enjoyed theclinic the weather. It has finally become real spring and the sun shines almost every day with temperatures above 10 degrees. Last Sunday I was in the cinema, as they held "Spring cinema" Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. This means that all tickets were half price! Anna, Rosa, Lilja and I went in to see the great Oz (Oz: The Great and Powerful). A super fun, nice and entertaining movie!
Monday I was back at the cinema - After a bit of shopping in Part Dieu. I ended up with about 6-7 new nail polishes, but it was so only because there was an offer. Buy for 40 euros and get 25% discount. - So I saved 120kr! At 17, I went to the movies with Alina (One of the girls from my trip to Valence Saturday) where we saw Cloud Atlas. A very confusing but still entertaining movies. I think I'll have to watch it again to understand it completely. Then I jogged into another room where I met Anna and Rosa to see The Place Beyond the Pines. The film, I think tilgengæld not so good about.
The next day, I used to walk around inside around the Hôtel de Ville and enjoy the sun. It was lovely sunny weather. In addition, I was working a lot on my exams, so I'm not quite as stressed as before.
Wednesday was the first day of the week and started, as always, early. Luckily our old teacher in Organization back so I could again keep up. Nice. And as mentioned, I had a presentation in Langue et Culture in the afternoon. I told him about Helle Thorning and her (and the government) declining popularity.
2013 (71) June (1) May (7) April (19) February (12) Au revoir, Chris Les Marchés Permanente Parc de la tête d'or Ca va bien Valence La visite danoise Basilique Notre dame de Fourviere Les petits Bonheurs Le soleil spectacle encore! Bonne Chance Printemps. Cinq nuits à Paris January (17) January (15)


No comments:

Post a Comment