Wednesday, April 8, 2015

This time I tried once. Because it was feeling lips of moisture zero in sunburn and verification in


Fumufumu. I have arrived this message from everyone of readers. "It was honey yogurt pack the best!" "I want to know beauty regimen using honey is more!" "Mote-ko's God! My longing is!" crest 3d white Heavenly voice honey yogurt pack? What it do not know. People want to read the below from watching <here> that! Wow hoo! Minna ~, ~ huh I mean honey beauty of request Arigato~o ~ , last voice Huh ~, ~ Hey I was piled absolute? ? Fact of life. That aside, we Mote sister to answer to the real world of mission! That is why, immediately Honey Beauty 2nd This time I'll challenge to many was lips pack also request (this before the honey, it was just right because I have left over)! Nuts come Ru ~ kit summer came Ru ~ Good luck have do it huh ~ from absolute come Ru ~ Okay then ~! This year's summer crest 3d white Koso~o ~ Okay I Nyi-Mote sister was doing to try to grab the love of magic De~e ~ serious lips Boyne a purpuric ~! Busty and sound ...... in large Maki. Ah, beautiful 90s! The verification content honey wrap pack Beauty ...
This time I tried once. Because it was feeling lips of moisture zero in sunburn and verification in [verification during drying, it's how much watered or fun. Now, carefully and painted lips ... and with a cotton swab. Araa ~, also I was good to moist when the face, also I'm good lips. I'll feel the moisture crest 3d white than lip cream at this point. Huh N ~, cotton swab is far Wow ~. Swab ~ if not come walking, Innovation - Ciao stuck to lips hanging directly honey wrap (Peta~tsu) Wao ~! Honey-like came in the mouth, Wow - that is healed sweet. Hey ..., please use much cotton swab. At the very least, crest 3d white I Toka paint with your fingers. I wonder if not it does not penetrate it Well to the striations of the lips? All right! ? The Yeah ~, was also want to dirty the ~ finger hate SHI ~. . In Geez ~, you can even when there is no ~ cotton swab if June in this Okay Tteyuu ~ , I wonder hoo Ja not become tenderness verification to the reader? What, from the side that says, I honey is dripping in pajamas. crest 3d white Gya! ! ! When hang directly to wrap per cent ~, ~ Hey No it is difficult to adjust the amount. Yapparyi ~, and geez - or I should I wrap from painted honey lips. . It 's became a good study. Because I was improved red acne at the time of the previous honey yogurt pack, was doing painted evenly crest 3d white to all kinds of acne also this mouth! Hey I was so ~! ~ I want to or dry your hair after 15 minutes fun Dawa ~ During this time, Hey I glad that she can in the "while" ~! [Off the front and rear] Now! I'll try to remove the wrap. Hmmm, is sweet lips slightly. But because the underlying lip Drying After licking here, I'll be off with a tissue in the heart to demon! Honto~o ~ mental wish I would have ~ respected strongly What Mote-ko! I Huh ~, but the type that wants to enjoy now Karaa ~, I'm Masu ~ Mote beauty honey would be licking without hesitation attached to the lips is instant death and suffering to trap you were wild animals in the forest .... I as after 15 minutes while you are saying such a thing. Oh ~! in terms of lips are moist, I feel plump and voluminous came out. Past health lips though crest 3d white it was so much Gassagasa Prior to pack, was finished is likely more perfect lips put out to daughter-in-law. I Geez ~, only Do-not a mecha pull, Kanji~i ~ So Huh-What moisture is stored in the lips, I want to paint the vaseline - often good night Nasa hoo!
(Next morning) does not feel the lips of umbrella with today's waking up Wow ~! Okage~e ~ of mistake KUU ~ honey pack I I have also to keep the health lip! Better yet, No mouth of acne has subsided! Oh, hey really like honey and have good chemistry Once Tsu me. Another Better yet, I wonder if the human man Let's go to the bride to bee of the original to give up. If used to it good ~ queen ~, and Deshi~yo~o ~ not will protect bees Tachigaa crest 3d white ~'s tuck? ? That scary face endure I should ~ a, gently crest 3d white want - reliable they're crest 3d white SHI ~, not bad bee world be Hey ~ N results reported noticed that full moisture guarantee! Moisturizing crest 3d white the best! Red acne also only improve once! The Puchipura & so easy and continue are likely to lick too dried note evaluation
Easy level: effect of: honey strongest: although it was impressions moisturizing purpose, the stubborn red acne is the next day have subsided, it was very surprised. Private to It 's was the most of harvest! Main moisturizing effect, to purpuric feeling crest 3d white persisted until the morning by pack night, Oh, I'm crest 3d white in love seems to me really bee .... And I brother-in-law's Toka too afraid crest 3d white of bees only Do ~! Always If you do not painted frequently the lip cream per cent ~ is ~ lips to become like dried plum, Karaa ~, week 1 honey pack is a likely to be required premonition ~ together crest 3d white to earnestly crest 3d white moisture in just one pack


No comments:

Post a Comment