Wednesday, April 22, 2015

It is not sygehusvæsnets sake, we get sick, but to be in good health to be hospitalized. I feel I h


It is not sygehusvæsnets sake, we get sick, but to be in good health to be hospitalized. I feel I have to for the hospitals' fault - not vice versa! My illness must be integrated into the system. Long wait - and I do not have time to wait, but a referral from a hospital to the next can take up to 1 week and falls outside the guarantee. We must constantly push on. Stress and uncertainty. In this BLOG I try to summarize my experiences related to my serious illness.
Blood collection at Næstved hospital is soon over. For safety's sake, I have my sailor cap outside wig and cap is attached to the collar. It blows the half pelican, and I do not show me that the running after a runaway wig. There is certainty in the results of blood samples to the National Hospital, and there will even put small marks on the glasses, which means that the analysis is urgent. There is no before me, so it's all over in five minutes, and I can walk home again clinging to the cap in the storm. And again - it seems convincing! Already shortly after noon calling a nurse at Rigshospitalet. The results of the blood samples is reached, analyzed and evaluated. I must at the pharmacy and buy some huge potassium pills - 750 mg, and eat 3 pieces. wisdom teeth 3 times a day for 3 days. That's it! I need potassium in the blood. What impact it moreover, I do not? Today begins withdrawal of corticosteroid with 5 mg every 3 days. This means that I now have to swallow 4 corticosteroid pills every morning instead of 1. MYSTERY: When the new pills all the same size when I am completely Withdrawn? Yesterday was a good day. For a while, I have been nervous for my mouth and my teeth - they cost a lot of money, even the crowns are made in Sweden. The gums have been sore, I had broken something of a crown and a second felt like it crumbled. There have been small blisters. All this can be side effects of radiation and chemo. It did sometimes hurt to brush your teeth, and the electric toothbrush is replaced with a more or less common and milder one. And now comes the good. Kate and I were summoned to overhaul the very day when I shall meet in the kingdom next time, so Kate call the dentist to arrange a new time, and I want to speed up the processing. Coincidentally, there is a cancellation that afternoon, and I turn to. Despite the sore gums, it enabled me to brush teeth thoroughly, and my only problem was the broken crown. It was immediately repaired and filled with plastic that was cut a little on one of the other crowns, and so I got rid of X-ray and a dental wisdom teeth cleaning for a total of 1,600 kr.
View my complete profile Previous Posts This morning I eat the last 3 chemo pills in ... Kemo pills fades quickly in the package, wisdom teeth and Thursday ... Dear diary. This was shown in the old days a tea ... The start of the chemotherapy is over, and I am he ... I'm suddenly become long-haired with a hairstyle ... Wednesday, October 11, at. 9 start chemotherapy ... It just works at the hospital. To investigate ... Our meetings with the National Hospital staff are every ... time is 5:15. It is pitch dark. I wonder ov ... It's wisdom teeth been a fantastic day. Thursday's ...


No comments:

Post a Comment