Saturday, April 11, 2015

Pudding (Pooh nyan, page-chan) was born November 8, 1996 (17 years old) mix puri mom and spoiled


Pudding (Pooh nyan, page-chan) was born November 8, 1996 (17 years old) mix puri mom and spoiled was chan loves things dad. The Wa~yo to show the pride of eldest caries dental daughter to Uzai child younger! Feats that understand the words of people (maybe ...). 2013.2 ~ kidney stones, visits with chronic renal failure. 2014.6 ~ abdominal mass (splenomegaly doubt), masses (mastocytoma doubt) is found in three places skin of the back and the front right leg. While being watched in 2014.7.30 family passed away (17 years 8 months). Sky (Sukapon, Nyanyo) March 7, 2012 Born (3 years) I love Koyonaku things Scottish Fold Hanako. Little KY a spoiled. Nha ~ Nyo ~! (I hate it ~) is habit. Feats able to open the door of the room. When old 9 months, but Chissai mastocytoma caries dental is found at the base of the ear, and heal with surgery. 2014.5 ~ struvite crystal recuperation. caries dental Cosmo (Kotchin, bonito) December 10, 2012 was born (2 years) to live well by maximize the strengths of Scottish Fold youngest child. Don stinking place also charm. Who and friends to get used also in the feats. It thinks the disease knowing of gluttonous ..., 2014.8.5 cystitis caries dental symptoms appeared. Then struvite crystals are discovered, I will start medical treatment.
Sky of disease (8)
I add this blog to link
When as usual have patted the face by hug the sky, I found a mild hair loss sites in the vicinity of the right of the upper lip. If you look closely the part right upper lip bald hair is thinner, had become as scattered black powder. caries dental Wonder if cat acne at this point? Although I think I was with, cat acne to sites that under the chin can be well, there is not anything clean. Speaking of hair loss, Sky because sometimes could mastocytoma on top of the eye, it also became worried. I think to try to observe better, wipe those of black powder with a wet towel, caries dental I tried to open the hair enough. The right upper lip bald also masses try to touch is unlikely. Since confusing caries dental that it is dark photos, take a bright photograph while not hit a flash in the eyes, I tried to expand. Since the right upper lip bald also mass to expand is not found, is unlikely in mastocytoma. In pores part, because black dots seem a little, we still doubt the kana cat acne. Because in about one week after the appointment to go to the hospital for urinalysis, as much as possible clean to keep the mouth until that time, and I will take a look at how. If you do not heal, try to ask the inspection of the attending physician teacher. The'm Ya ~! I now still no big deal to'm not a "Ya I'm", and bald was cause unless examined properly, does not it - painful and will trouble if you worse? Just look good maybe touch, so painful it is not and I think by there is a case in which a cat acne also badly, and then try to observe the course well. And I hope and me healed this remains just to clean ... today incidentally, was opened the Sky only dental clinic. After the toothpaste in the same way as usual, place the light in the headlights, I dropped the dirt of the back teeth of the groove with a pick. Since this was not nearly with end soon ~! right side left side ~ was front very beautiful!
puri Mom
I think a good Na When me healed immediately to Jirowawa like. Is not how has deteriorated so far. (* ^ *) v> ~ impressed by the beauty of the teeth of Sukapon > and ~ It is the gift of mom's effort (*'ω `*) Thank you. Because it is still 2 years old, It is shiny. Indeed to the back of the teeth is difficult, but survived because make me once toothpaste. Winnie Nyanwa, it was enough to make the Sasasa polish to Tamar so reluctant. From renal failure is getting worse, so ended up at once oral environment is also worsening, and'm nice and magnetic path's also keep in as clean as possible out of the now
The cause to the'm like still does not clear, I want you to heal faster. Worsening caries dental the moment it is unlikely to. > It is good to me your dental care can be at home. > Clean the teeth is over! > Home because toothpaste also Mamanaranai (crying) Winnie Nya do even toothpaste had a hard time. And take the Athletic marked with calculus in his later years, it was pretty hard. Since the canines in the worsening of periodontal disease was missing or gone also, Sky and Cosmo of teeth you have I want to keep as much as possible clean. Time Pooh Nyan is small, but it is do dental care was not aware that it so important. I do not want or anesthetized caries dental to ... for tartar up. So, pudding-chan caries dental also cappuccino chan I Ganbarimashō out in little by little young!
FC2Ad

No comments:

Post a Comment