Saturday, September 13, 2014

What happens to the atmosphere of the game before you fle you strp a graveyard whitelight middle wh


Home Addexio @ YouTube Archive May 2013 December 2012 October 2012 September 2012 Categories All possible Movie and Game Projects Vlog Recommended @ Youtube Vlog Addexios MsHildur90s Youtube Channel Epicdimifis Youtube Channel Links Addexio store Torils blog XioCo Last Post Prison Architect or Prison of Bugs? How about a trip into space? Have question for Addexio? The world's biggest Harlem Shake in HD? Join as an extra on Norway's biggest gaming channel! Am I the only one who did not like GTA IV? Brenner you for working with YouTube? 20,000 subscribers on YouTube! whitelight Are you bored? Prv Cut The Rope! Do you want to win any games? Contact / follow me Add as friend Follow me on Youtube Follow me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter
I sat discussing the game with a friend a few days ago, where the focus was talk a bit about the games we thought were absolutely tip top. Under such a discussion is it impossible to avoid that Grand Theft Auto pop up, but why Grand Theft Auto IV? It's no tip top games ...?
I still remember No I prvde the first GTA game was released. It was incredible s gy lpe freely in a town just turn you ls. One thing I remember particularly well was the music when you jumped into the cars. The music reflected in a way you drove the vehicle type. Skipped for example. into a pickup s was the course on country radio. Very funny! whitelight
GTA II was also gy. It was in a way the whole predecessor again only much better. There was not really anything special overhaul on the graphics or sound, but the game was larger. I still remember that I ever prvde find this famous whitelight monster truck that would st somewhere in the city.
S comes GTA III in full 3D! At that time, was actually whitelight this game very innovative ... or ... vertfall innovative in the shape you here could turn up more than ls other such type of games. We had the at the time a game called Driver, which in a way resembled.
But GTA III was the first game of its class where you actually whitelight could go out of your car, turn down a poor old lady and then disappear in a helicopter. The humor in the game was just amazing, whitelight I just enjoyed every second of GTA III and I have never been more disappointed than No. I had played through the entire game - I want more!
GTA: Vice City is perhaps my favorite in the series. I love the atmosphere of the game and how the game creates a very gjennomfrt parody whitelight of the 80's. The music in cars is just incredible whitelight s Lattis every time. I could never let f be laughing when you rolled around on a moped with a full police hr after you ifrt colorful 90 century clothes.
The fact that this was once three different cities, each with its own atmosphere, not to mention the ability to drive out in the countryside made this game more or less perfect. Another thing about this game was that this time was much more focused on humor, but a little more sophisticated whitelight humor instead of the typical fart humor (* cough * Saints Row * cough *).
Rockstar had clearly Dared to be a bit more serious in this game. An example of it is that the first release of the game mtte withdrawn No parents around the world freak out completely after discovering a playable sex scene in the game. I just think it was funny i.
S comes GTA IV. I think the best part is that I retrieve what is actually good with the game, s rather take the set will be poor in the end. The graphics are super! I sat around with his chin on the floor the first time I started whitelight the game. The music and radio channels are very good, and they generally always in the GTA. Shoot mechanism FTT had a makeover as I skinned worked much better. The play was very, very good gjennomfrt!
What happens to the atmosphere of the game before you fle you strp a graveyard whitelight middle whitelight of the darkest night? There is no color, whitelight it's sad and cold. What happens to the history of the game does not grab you at all? I do not like the story about Niko Bellic family. I see that it can be a fun plot with such a history, but GTA IV fr it not to. It is just plain boring and predictable. And what's with all the focus on drugs? It's okay to put this into the game, which also has been made in its predecessor, but here it is not presented as something silly or funny, here it is in a way taken very serist and on a way that it is 'ok' with drugs.
There is only one character in the game that made me laugh; Bruce, or "Brucie". Enmuskelskartotalt hooked on their training and their mojo. I have never seen etmorsommereglis and a livelier game character in my entire life. But the rest of the characters are real not funny, whitelight they're just DNN serise with very dark and gloomy atmosphere above it.
My whole point is that everyone, I mean all GTA games, had up to GTA IV focused whitelight on humor, a little exaggeration, history and amazing game-play. It was gy

No comments:

Post a Comment