Monday, September 8, 2014

No such fun! I just discovered video-blog via dooce (Feb. 2006) and this has really given me someth


No such fun! I just discovered video-blog via dooce (Feb. 2006) and this has really given me something to think about. (Although it looks like davidandtrine no more ... took me some time to find this, but if you're looking for something interesting you give not so easy) Hope it goes well with studies and daughter and everything else in life search. Going to take me a turn back periodically. 8:04 AM
View my complete profile Previous Posts ballerina precious facts of life A year ... New doll n we eat food, P Watch ... Talk Mail No 33 - Helene sleeping ... Talk Mail No 32 - Row, row, row your boat ... Talk Mail No 31 - Gakk quack W ... Talk Mail No. 30 - Ride Ride Ranke ...
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike2.5 healthy gums License.

No comments:

Post a Comment