Tuesday, September 16, 2014

View Full Site Contact us Home Forum Help Top Back to top


Consulting and Training Registration personal advice diet and exercise questions before individual counseling nutrition and supplements training start your diet and training women's forum Powerlifting / Weightlifting CrossFit / Crossfit sports injuries steroids and insurance play a sport Aminosof / AminoShop general log your diet and training research in nutrition and training world bodybuilding kukident and fitness pictures site members cooking Recipes and Table sale / purchase Off Topic Feedback, technical kukident support and administrative messages Archive
Pain in the mouth due to an eating contest
We had a Purim Carnival Sunday school, and was eating contest Biskooitim- three biscuits in 50 seconds and have 20 shekels. Nobody has been able, until I came. Put three here in Mecca, and took two out of three is not less than 20 h " H (total $ 40). now this crazy eating Lnosha- ruined my palate mouth-hurts me, behind the lower gums (the back side of the teeth in the lower jaw the tongue) and in a few places did not really notice them. weak pain today more, and in any case it is worth $ 40, the question is whether there is anything you can do to ease the pain? It's really annoying, I almost cried yesterday and I eat a disgusting feeling in the mouth due to wounds, and it makes me feel like I was sick flu, due to a general feeling ugly wounds. If you do not do not too bad, as long as $ 40, if there is nothing to do I'd love to help.

kukident Click to expand ... I have loads of pain, most of them I do not attach importance to. These more serious as hip pain, and pain that moves opening theme I noticed. The pain in the shoulder that I was really serious, I could not move my hand it hurt her, and here I can not eat ...

Click to expand ... Thank you both, I put lemon yesterday, helped very much. Put today and I believe that tomorrow kukident will be gone two days,
3 Ftibr? What is the problem to get it here?
Brack debt?
Sit quietly
Reputation: 0
Not worth 40 shekels
I was pushing three bar here too gullible for 10 NIS
adimenia 19/02/12
LBS - fitness and bodybuilding forums> General> kukident Off Topic>
About two our sites were created to promote the sport in Israel, with an emphasis in all its diversity: fitness, bodybuilding, weight training, healthy lifestyle, increase muscle mass and decrease fat content. Here you will find all the necessary tools, ranging from articles, training, experience kukident and advice from professionals. Forum and Portal pound LBS strive professionalism and knowledge at the highest kukident level hoping to learn, teach and improve constantly relying on current research kukident and reliable information.
View Full Site Contact us Home Forum Help Top Back to top

No comments:

Post a Comment