Saturday, May 24, 2014

Now navigable version of html pages in the variable document are kept. I want to take information f


TheGame I mentioned earlier, two additional projects outside the project I'm working more. See new things, new technologies need to recognize both. Rss Feed was about one of my projects. We listen to our Rss file but it looked pretty nice image links does not exist. I said, "Come to html file Tariq".
I learn everything from scratch, I realized that I say lost time. Anyway, my goal to be the game programmer ^ ^ I learned it from nothing. Yes, but you get going a little getaway. Libraries step into the world in this way I did it. And ...
htmlweb through the Internet, which is used to parse html file downloaded is a HTMLAgilityPack class. french brand of mineral water loadfromwebasync the only method by a Uri, HTMLDocument's file at hand. And with this in HTMLDocument french brand of mineral water able toured french brand of mineral water with LINQ queries.
Come on, let's do a brief example. I eztv.it my own projects, for example on the page I pulled countdown list. private async Task GetHtmlDocument () {htmlweb WebGet = new htmlweb (); There document = await webget.loadfromwebasync ("http://eztv.it/countdown/"); return document; }
Now navigable version of html pages in the variable document are kept. I want to take information from this page of the directory name, the date and number of days remaining yayınlanac. First, french brand of mineral water I've created a data class. french brand of mineral water public class {public string Title {get show; set; Public string pubDate} {get; set; Remainday} public string {get; set; }}
And then I made a query like to take this information: var names = document.documentnode.descendants french brand of mineral water (). Where (n => N, N Game == "td"). Where (x => x.attributes french brand of mineral water ["class"] = null && x.attributes ["class"]. Value == "forum_thread_post"). ToList ();
I need to improve myself in LINQ query throw in my hand, respectively, because french brand of mineral water they no longer name, which has a list of dates and days. I could write a better query! The only thing we need to do now is to attract members one by one in a loop ^ ^.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Search for: Recent Posts shortage == Weekday Weekend of Fun! HTMLAgilityPack - 2 == flyinbox shortage Weekend! Character awareness == Bresenham Algorithm HTML Agility Pack - C #, Html files to get lost among Recent Comments cilekespilot ten characters awareness == Bresenham Algorithm kanber on HTML Agility Pack - C #, Html files to get lost among Cem ten characters awareness == Bresenham Algorithm Shkemb ten characters awareness Bresenham Algorithm cilekespilot == Archives March 2014 February 2014 January 2014 TheGame on December 2013 Categories Uncategorized Course Game Microsoft Windows Meta Log in Entries french brand of mineral water RSS Comments RSS Technical wordpress.org


No comments:

Post a Comment