Tuesday, May 6, 2014

If still cant really stand those hurts, just kong on me laaa~ Call me up and bla everything at me! D


If still cant really stand those hurts, just kong on me laaa~ Call me up and bla everything at me! Dont worry, I am well prepared to hear each and every story! Sorry yar, I also dont know what am I typing here and dont know what to do to comfort you. No experience yet muahahah :-P Hold on your tears! philips wakeup light We gonna meet soon! 3 more weeks nia! Promise you, you can release whatever thingy you want till my eardrums burst,
Anonymous said...
flourin... thx lots.. really philips wakeup light thx 4 posting sumthing abt another fluorin of yours in your blog.. pls dont feel useless yea.. unless u want me 2 feel bad ar.. i juz hope 2 share with fluorin oni.. nth in return.. anyway, keep in touch n take care.. anything fluorin will kong your phone! so off ur phone if u dont want it 2 ring in the middle of 3am... haha saranghaeyo! but really, thx lots.. 24 June, 2007 3:51 pm
^^ off my pon after 3.05am.. 5 min extra 4 u 2 kong my pon.. enough?? ahahaha.. dun thx me.. dats wat FL for,k!! FL mus alwiz b HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY !!!!! 24 June, 2007 4:55 pm


No comments:

Post a Comment