Thursday, May 29, 2014

2014 (22) May (8) May 29 Conquest of Istanbul Home Gifts - Cookies Black Sea Daughter / Amiguru


Hello ... we hobby into my workshop material remained almost :) Now I'm stuck with the EVA foam. This work is being done but the material is very nice, very pretty with these roses I've dreamed of doing. blister on lip Find Stationery stationery sightseeing, I've found, bought and tried! :) I created blister on lip a mini mini bridal bouquet of roses eva've prepared. They're not too bad for a first attempt behold ... :) I hope you'll blister on lip like it ...
Tags: white, bouquet, DIY, other designs, handmade, handmade flowers, apples, eva, eva foam, fofuchas, bridal, bridal bouquet, bridal bouquet, roses, handmade, pearl, pink, rose, flower, sugar
Thank you :) One sister Canan's nice to work with different materials such. Built in a comment on here, dear Eva, thanks to the World :) Delete http://www.elma-sekeri.blogspot.com.tr/2014/05/pembe-tavsicik-amigurumi.html blister on lip # comment-form
Turkey Calendar
2014 (22) May (8) May 29 Conquest of Istanbul Home Gifts - Cookies Black Sea Daughter / Amigurumi Baby Crystal and Sand Beads Bracelet Making Hüdai Road from Eva Rose and Bridal Bouquet Pink Tavşicik / Amigurumi Regaib Fitr Greetings April ( 4) March (3) February (4) January (3) 2013 (46) December (4) November (2) October (3) September (2) August (10) July ( 23) June (2)
Eg on an order I still Amigurumi baby Lola ... as usual, my mother knitted dress ... :) mistress Nefise small rose gu ...
SoNGüL Professional blister on lip student :) View my complete profile


No comments:

Post a Comment