Thursday, January 30, 2014

DeShawn, 36 years old, ran away from sitting on the heroine mother and stepfather lash out when she


Arneydu Chris (Chris Arnade) 46, @ chris_arnade, lives in New York, his main work - the banker. canker sore causes But not the ability to count money has led to the fact that it showed up in the media ... and his hobby, canker sore causes which is photography addicts (mostly prostitutes) in the Bronx. These photos are very vivid, very simple, touching and at the same time heavy. And it is not his main job. This is just what it takes to unburden himself. Here are some of his photographs and detailed captions beneath them no less simple and also invaluable as an image. I'm not a journalist. canker sore causes I just listen and do not spend the investigation. Very easy to sail in its jamb, not noticing and exploring the diversity. Also just ignore others. Not looking up, not talking to them, we often slip into writing your own script in life that matches our limited canker sore causes horizon. canker sore causes I hope that allowing his interlocutors to talk about their dreams and nightmares and respectfully photographing them, I can show that anyone, canker sore causes regardless of the conditions of life, such as the present, as well as other people.
DeShawn, 36 years old, ran away from sitting on the heroine mother and stepfather lash out when she was 11, so she was on the streets of Hunts Point. She and her cousin, canker sore causes who was then 13, slept where they can, and then hit the krekovy hangout, which was run by two older women. These ladies canker sore causes "all said that we were just cousins, and we were lesbians. canker sore causes All I know is that they were nice and sheltered us. " Barbara calls DeShawn his daughter, saying that "these two tiny dveochki were in Hunts Point with nothing, and we, too, women began to look after them, but everyone fought. DeShawn canker sore causes was two years younger (than its cousin), but it has always been paramount. canker sore causes She was always so smart. " DeShawn tried crack at age 16, still uses. After the fifth rape she bought a gun. "Thank God it was not useful to me yet." When I asked her why she ran away from home when she was 11, at first it just stopped, looked at me, and skzaat: canker sore causes "I'm really hard again to return to this" - and then began to sob. Finally she said: "I am usually very strong, honest and open lady, but I just can not go back again in a while." When I asked what she wants, she said, "get out of here - to live in peace and happiness - but that's all I know. I believe that God has good plans for my account. I really believe canker sore causes in it. "
Diane beginning "kink" when she was 12, came to the Bronx from Yonkers. Her pimp keen on it to crack, calls it "the worst addiction, invented by God", on which she recently got rid of. She now lives in a camp built collectively, canker sore causes spending days at a local gas station beside the road on which truckers drive. She is the mother of three children, who live in Arizona with his grandmother. She tries to talk to them at every opportunity. I asked her how she would have wanted me to describe her, and she said: "What a good man. I never caused anyone harm, I'm just trying to live, to make ends meet. Slipped to this." I went back later to make a couple of shots, but the police arrived, they asked her to leave, and then questioned me. Perhaps another time.
Cynthia, forty-six years, began to engage in prostitution when she was thirteen. She was on the streets after a quarrel with his single mother. "I did not want to hear it. She did not give me time. " Cynthia is now the mother of fifteen children, eleven of whom are still alive. Her "little brother" sixteen and older - 30 years. This time we talked about child prostitution canker sore causes in Hunts Point. She told me: "Hunts Point is not what was when the girls held on to each other. Then came the crack and heroin, it vzeblo all around. Girl here at this age. She had no choice. It's not right. " Cynthia was excited, excited and spoke slurred. When I asked her how she would like me to describe her, she looked me straight in the eyes and think for a moment, and then said, "An honest man. Yes, I am. An honest man. "
Chris Bishop drinking alcohol outside the shop when we met. Resident local homeless shelter told me the following. At age thirteen, Chris killed his father by plunging a knife into him after a childhood canker sore causes full of humiliation. Subsequent eighteen years he spent in prison. "When he was drunk as hell, he stuck out of my apartment window and threatened to bring me down to the street eight floors below. He always beat me and my mother. Since then I drink. To forget." When I asked him how he wants to be described, his eyes filled with tears and he said: "I'm a man like any other."
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment