Saturday, January 25, 2014

Chris ARNAD - New York photographer, the subject of whose work is connected with the most urgent pr

19 real-life stories of addiction, shot on camera - Muz4in.Net
Chris ARNAD - New York photographer, the subject of whose work is connected with the most urgent problem of the modern world - addiction. His incredible series of photographs of homeless people living in Hunts Point, reflects the human side of these socially excluded individuals. Along with full gritty comments ARNAD pictures show that drug users, men and women - are also people who once had a house, a family, children, the ability to love and be loved. 1. Vanessa
Vanessa, 35 years old, mother of three children, who had to endure abuse from her husband. Once she took the children and handed over custody of her grandmother, she literally 7562 gone mad and addicted to hard drugs. Dependence deprived her home and forced to become a prostitute. Vanessa had lived on Arthur 7562 Avenue in the Bronx, but now she spends time in Hunts Point, "trying to survive. Every day. At any cost. " It was cold. She was standing on a street corner in some flip flops and smoked together with two girls. When I asked Vanessa what to write about it, talk intervened in one of her friends named Mary Alice, saying: "She is the most good-natured man in the world. She is ready to give the last thing she has. " 2. Jay
Piles of debris torrents of rain carried along the streets into storm drains. Scrapyards and auto shops have closed long ago. Dim light barely surviving lanterns lit up the empty street. Jay sat alone, covered with a white sheet. To handle his wheelchair 7562 was attached yellow tag remaining after longtime hospital visit. "Sir, are you all right? Maybe you take the shelter? "" Do not. I'm fine. I just sit here. I have a blanket and a tarp. I do not namoknu. " "Are you sure? If anything, I'll call someone and you will be taken to the hospital or to where you can shelter from the rain. " "No, thank you. I'm fine. The truth. " Light faded, throwing 7562 a shadow on a sheet of krekovoy tube. 3. Aida
Aida was once a very attractive 7562 woman. All addicts said that. "If you do not pay attention to the hole in her neck and belly sticking out of the tube, but just look at her eyes, then they can still see the remnants of their former beauty." "Before, she was walking down the street holding the hand of four cute kid. Then she started using drugs and lost everything. " Aida could not speak and only gestured for money. Hospital bracelet on her wrist told a lot. The woman was only forty years. A few weeks ago she was placed in a nursing home. "She always does that. Escapes 7562 from the hospital two or three days in a row taking the drug, and then there is a crisis, and we have to call an ambulance. Have nowhere to call, she still will not go. " I photographed Aida and her friends too. She insisted. I did not want. Nikki, her old friend, said: "People have to see it to know what a horrible 7562 life." 7562 I hugged Aida. The smell of rotting flesh coming from her fragile, sickly body, caused me disgusted. I stood behind the car, made me sick. Then I cried. Aida is still beautiful. 4. J.Lo
"I 7562 look like a walking corpse. I just want to make it all finally over. More than me is not something to dream. " J.Lo is now forty years old. She was born in Florida, lived in a middle class home with his parents, both of whom were drug addicts and subsequently died of AIDS. At age 30, she arrived in Hunts Point on the relative's funeral and stayed here, start abusing drugs and went to the panel. Prior to that, J.Lo worked in a local factory. "I was coming out of a paper mill with earned 7562 68 dollars in my pocket when I was pulled up and the guy asked," How much? "I said," How much do you usually pay? "He replied," $ 100. " I began to bargain: "$ 125." And he gave them to me. And I thought, "Damn, just like that?" "And then followed by heroin and lasting relationship with a man she calls her soft on. "I think I got it from my parents. Somehow I quickly got into the taste. And now I'm at a stage that is not aware of this. I just want more and more. " About me she said: "I am very good at times naive. I went astray. I'm scared. " 5. Tiffany 7562
Tiffany made a deft pirouette and took an interesting position. 7562 "Did you see that? And wherever they all gone? "Across 7562 the street, a man, a rest after work, whistled and shouted something in Spanish. Passing cars with tinted windows and loud music slowed down. Tiffany filed beckoned her to go further. "I do not work on the street. Basically I get phone orders. I just wanted to get some fresh air. " Her phone rang. She put the cup on the ground and answered. "Damn. Missed call. " Tiffany showed me a collection of baby pictures. "Here he is! Such a big boy. A few days later he was already going to be one month. He's with my stepmother. 7562 She lives at the other end

No comments:

Post a Comment