Monday, November 11, 2013

So there I am, or more generally, there is a man, who then in hindsight it could also be a woman, s


Say Make Love Home About Contact Press Blog Stories orabase Book Audiobooks Ebook Gallery Sex Erotic books Gestures of love Blurp Books Good grammar is sexy nudes ... or almost Main Menu Home About - Contact - Press Blog Stories Book - Audiobooks Ebooks Erotic Gallery - Sex books - Gestures orabase of love - Blurp Books - Good grammar is sexy - Naked ... or almost
So there I am, or more generally, there is a man, who then in hindsight it could also be a woman, say a human being, that the (other) animals are mentally less complex. This man has a physical aspect, which everyone can see, but maybe not always appreciate seeing yes. Then he as it were a moral aspect, inner, also visible, but not at all. Better: if each makes his image, a little 'to their own use, a little' type projection. Maybe one we hate the ones who look like me and then there is a large number of defects in most of the ones I do not already have a few. In contrast, another had a child imprinted on ice cream man who looked like me and so now I look like a sweet person (cold, creamy, but sweet). In practice it is as if there were around thousands of our custom avatars. Other than the Nutella jars or cans of Coca Cola. There names are preprinted, you must dig a little 'and choose your own and, unless your name is Gwendolyn or Hasdrubal, orabase you find it. Here it's different: thousands of custom me that intersect with thousands of you, you also personalized. A frenzy.
Then there's the me-me. What seems to me to be, what I see when I look in the mirror or when I make funny faces in the mirror with my mouth open trying to see the tonsils, and further down the gullet and on and on the heart. I guess that you also should do it, do not say making faces in the mirror (yes? Too? Come on ...), but to see you / you and then a you-seen-it-out depending on how others behave with you. Here you are. I think that it is closed under lock and key, so just to avoid that if they go around to do damage.
Now here, however, that the miracle happens: sometimes see people and suddenly you feel like you have seen us in there. Yes, like I was behind the mirror orabase as she makes faces to be seen tonsils. The intuit in practice. Conversely, orabase come intuition. It is as if I had in my pocket the key to its lock. Or she yours.
I've always wondered orabase if you can not see myself exact despite the symmetrical image of when you look in the mirror. And if you could recognize orabase a different person? Or maybe just half, as the Cloven Viscount. In practice, there would be two of me / me (me feel that part of being, and that which I speak with the need of the image) plus two I / from outside (like me for who I am intuited looking through the eyes and for those who do not ago). I probably even four hearts. I wonder then if I closed them all, in fact I never thought orabase of that. One remained open despite explain why this magic you described, in which I believe orabase and not by faith, understood, sometimes I find a wrong key ... Reply
Erotic literature, a weekend to learn the language of eros (with me)
Categories 5 senses Audiobooks Darkroom ebook Erotic Erotic Photography The book, the blog The world as seen by me Pictures Microsex Hormones orabase solitary Pleasure Erotic Stories Reviews Reflections Reportage quickies
0
0
0


No comments:

Post a Comment