Thursday, August 21, 2014

Recent Comments Brad Perrett on Root Canal Treatment, taste buds should I wait ratan sarker on Deep


“I have a problem with sensitive teeth since getting my teeth whitened taste buds over 5 years ago. The dentist that carried out the treatment prescribed me Duraphat 2800. I have moved to a new area and my new dentist will not prescribe it for me saying that this toothpaste is not a suitable treatment for sensitive teeth and that new guidelines around the prescribing of this toothpaste prohibits him from prescribing it for me. He would not tell me what ‘suitable’ conditions might me to warrant this prescription. taste buds I have tried Sensodyne Rapid Relief and another GC tooth mousse as advised but my teeth are killing me. How can I get my dentist to give me this toothpaste?”
Recent Comments Brad Perrett on Root Canal Treatment, taste buds should I wait ratan sarker on Deep Cavity and sensitivity to heat ratan sarker on Gap in Front Teeth ratan sarker on Hole in gum Toni on Discoloured taste buds dental crown


No comments:

Post a Comment