Tuesday, August 26, 2014

A. Hello and thank you for getting in touch. Duraphat toothpaste doesn

I Have Crowns And Caps On My Front Teeth.
Q. Hello there Dr Moore. My sister had duraphat toothpaste tonsil stones removal from her dentist recently and she said it’s really made her teeth whiter. I have crowns and caps on the front of my teeth and I was wondering if I could use duraphat on my capped teeth. I love my teeth but I can’t afford to have new veneers like the Hollywood smile. I do look after my teeth and gums thank you. I would be very grateful if you could advise me on how to achieve the Hollywood smile without too much expense.
A. Hello and thank you for getting in touch. Duraphat toothpaste doesn’t usually have any whitening effect so I’m not sure how this will help. It might just be better daily cleaning that has improved tonsil stones removal her smile? Ask your dentist to see if it might help you too. Otherwise you could save up or find a local clinic which offers a payment plan to make the costs more manageable. If you’d tonsil stones removal like to find more information on the various cosmetic dental treatments available, you can find it through this website. Kind regards, Dr Andrew Moore.
Related Questions My Dentist Says I Shouldn’t Whiten My Teeth, Should I Ignore Him? I Seem To Have Tried Everything To Get Rid Of The Stains On My Teeth. What Can I Do To Get My Smile Whiter? Hi I would likt o get my teeth whitened Will zirconium caps get whitened along with the other teeth? What are the best teeth whitening treatments?
Cosmetic Dentistry Teeth Whitening Veneers Lumineers Gum Contouring Dentures Crowns Cosmetic Bonding Cerec Dental Implants Same Day Teeth Smile Makeovers Cosmetic Dentistry Costs Cosmetic Dentistry Abroad
© 2014 cosmeticdentistryguide.co.uk • Terms of Use • Privacy Policy • Site Map

No comments:

Post a Comment