Wednesday, March 25, 2015

On The Left


An aphthous ulcer has formed on the left side of the tongue, which, unfortunately, very hurts :( I do not know what I can do about it, but have me Salviathymol fetched from the pharmacy and I hope that it gets better with it.
On The Left
2015 (9) February (1) November (8) 2014 (29) June (2) February (5) November (2) October oralmedic (1) November (1) December (2) June (4) March (1) June (5) November (6) 2013 (153) June (4) June (10) July (6) November (13) November (11) November (19) December (4) November (33) April (47) Even for 3 weeks now ... No to cereal? Cheek: Before - After The cheeks ache constantly hearing feedback from you We may change his mind but ... Friday evening last Friday! 1.000 sore cheeks translator update: Dining with clasp Previous reactions wax Goodbye! Video saying: "braces for adults" of test report oralmedic ... How do the braces feels after 5 days? How do I brush my teeth? Lip Care Juhu! My braces feeling roller oralmedic coaster! Good Morning! Oh no, a canker! Care cheeseburger The first breakfast wax Yeah! Latest pictures you use braces in it! Uuuuuuuh oralmedic ... Today it is so far! Dental Braces-Friendly - Total next? No, the insurance company will pay a cent Pizza, Pizza Toothfriendly 200 visitors! The tension rises ... 48 hours later call me Mimi! Good Night! Separating Video: "Inserting a clip" of docgrimmel sleep once again ... November (6)


No comments:

Post a Comment