Saturday, December 27, 2014

Sometimes I have had enough of the world, sometimes it


Sometimes I have had enough of the world, sometimes it's just too much longer tolerate what life brings us. We feel we are doing whatever we run into walls everywhere. We do not see a way out and fall into question or start to hate the world and everyone who uses it. Born in us the pain, criticism, anger, revenge, because what happens is unjust, unfair. Then soak up yourself and him rontasz obstacle or choose the easy way out and turn your back or milk to start a new life or just megtörsz. But the memories remain there, the pain will remain there, the grievance remains there. Whatever you do you take it with you, because you feel bound by karma! The criticism we determine that we bring to our lives, that what we become. But criticism can show what is wrong in fact, what you have done to me and as I went in to this. Maybe I will behave the same way as it is now behaving with me, but I do not remember. Can the same pain I caused you give me, I did the same against other people for what they do to me now. This karma is the energy of the pain that I have caused over time and space, the energy can rákapcsolódva my system, creating it, that I could experience what those things are they to the final round to lock.
But there is the law of Karma is a law, the law of forgiveness! cold sore home remedies It's time to face / look for our actions and ask for forgiveness from those who offend, who can cause pain in the beginning of life to come and allow me to forgive us! Let down not to incriminate themselves, you no longer need! If it is, then we are ready and willing to accept the life we live life in all its fullness! Karma has expired, the understanding is! We understand what we have done, we know both sides! The circle is closed cold sore home remedies and is displayed in the coveted peace in our souls!
No comments:
2012 (12) April (1) March (2) February (1) January cold sore home remedies (8) 2011 (24) December (5) November (4) Karma impact Guilt kitisztázás The Secret Law of Attraction! Obstacles in life October (7) September (8)
Gift (2) Angels (1) inclusion (1) trust (1) criticism (1) leather (1) action (1) universal truth (1) unit (1) unit of life (1) all (1) health (1) Mind (2) one (1) process cold sore home remedies (2) ideas (1) Harmony (2) hunor (1) Time (1) justice (2) Information (1) God (1) Report (1) link (1) Growing (1 ) fulfillment (1) Level (1) conflict (1) questions (1) retreat (1) soul (2) existence (1) Hungarian (1) Hungarian (1) Meditation (1) Rejuvenate (1) wrinkles cold sore home remedies (1) approach (1) SZI Academy (1) beautiful (1) Beauty (1) integrity (1) creation (1) Natural (1) body (1) respect (1) consciousness (1) mirror (1) universe (1) response (1) life (2) where (1) judgment (1) self-esteem (2) self-knowledge (2)


No comments:

Post a Comment