Monday, December 8, 2014

When I was a early 20s, I was infected with genital herpes. The cause is sexual activity of course,


When I was a early 20s, I was infected with genital herpes. The cause is sexual activity of course, but I do not know honestly whether even better when infected. Because, for I have is did not have necessarily had a unspecified number of men and sex, at the time I when it is And that because I did not have a choice but to your relationship particular person had sex he because it was only one person in, I did not know what to Nante why suddenly infection. However, although I was found by examining po folks later, the virus of herpes the same as the virus of herpes po folks zoster and chicken pox, it is so has remained even hiding in the body without leaving po folks symptoms as soon as once infected. Therefore, there may be the man that cause that was dating before him. As was also introduced in append the following article in the management people Hayashi, po folks genital herpes is a once infected present in the virus is much body, physical condition is worse when the symptoms appear sick. Therefore in order to prevent infection and Try to give always condoms po folks during sexual. The route of infection should be noted that the symptoms and symptoms of genital herpes, terribly severe pain and burning sensation occurred in the genital area. It is a severe pain enough to urinate also painful Shichitenbatto. After that there was also close to 39 degrees fever. I think as there was some also itching from the 3 days if think from now, but the pain was really po folks sudden. It is hard to even remember now. Then, when you were asked to immediately examination went to obstetrics and gynecology and from feeling the pain, and has been diagnosed with "genital po folks herpes". I do not know because I did not see much affected area on their own, but as blisters had sores can a lot to genital. po folks As a treatment, it was prescribed topical cream and antipyretics Kiku to herpes. For a few days, but I think there was a pain as Mamanaranai even the Netsuku, fell also gradually heat is also well symptoms of genital by topical cream. And, genital in about a week I think as was the original po folks state. However, I was once recurrence enough po folks after one year. At that time, severe symptoms such as at the time of primary infection is not, and the lymph of the groin of the foot (Sokeibu) there was a pain swollen a little, it is a degree that also could what little was grumbling in the genital area. At that time, fills a topical cream that has been received immediately at the hospital, the symptoms have subsided in a few days. It does not relapse from it. Until you infected with herpes, because I thought with such a person that has a relationship with an unspecified number po folks of people and say "venereal disease", that it was sick was shock. Yourself etc. unless I know cheating such a what crotch, people of the hospital is to was very embarrassed to think and wonder are you think so, it was painful. And, then and that it referred to wear a condom at the time of always sexual activity po folks for prevention, we have to take to the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology as soon as possible if you feel uncomfortable, even a little later. Young you need a courage to take quite in obstetrics and gynecology, but to also get to also treat the faster If you come to the hospital as soon as possible, I think myself to clean you know the cause of the above all upset. I also, but when you took the herpes was full of shock and embarrassment, I'm glad so could quickly treated and think now.
Reliability of the test, speed, is the test kit of any high evaluation of the corresponding post-test. Check the detailed evaluation and impressions Fuji Medical official site
And since the recent po folks popularity article physiological not pregnant, and No such true that okay to put in? 52,862 views and to infect venereal disease with a kiss? [Chlamydia and gonorrhea careful! ] 46,155 views of] infection route and is well understood [symptoms that 37,509 views comparison table [recommended po folks that the venereal syphilis test kit is No Which of the end? ] 23,139 views condyloma infection route and well understood [symptoms that of warts] 22,417 views


No comments:

Post a Comment