Monday, December 22, 2014

After the frenzy rager indicates that you need to know the friends. And take me with him on tour. A


Slowly I opened my eyes. Even darkening. Arises where I am. This Kyo room and sleep with me here. Now vizsgálhatom close to his face. On the images I saw on TV a lot scarier, but it's very nice close up face.
I look up to it.
- I'm sorry, but the drugs must be something rager szívódnia rager - buksimat strokes and already brings the delicious scents eregető plate tray. It helps to sit down and give it again. The joints in my hands did not really leave.
What really captured my gaze to the apron. Although I can not really think and say that only joking though, as he moved his hand up rémlenek private pictures of those now so I do not want to remember. In the dark, and now that he has found it in the street. I do not want to see him again.
Karol gratefully over his neck and I kiss on the cheek. Feels so good. I feel that I do not want to hurt you, do you want me to do such, what I do not want to. This is somehow soothing, rager more closely hug myself, yet I feel this is a bit of security.
I see him again once enjoyed watching rager over me. And what was the way I love. I live again the other night terrors, which are attached to the previous one.
Master reassuring presence and completely shocked to stay at home with me. Things to belong to what this would plan a lot of free time now, I watch in disbelief. We'll leave in doubt amid fears.
Then comes the dusting. Kyo very Morc, and I get almost sneezing attack after a couple of shelves. And I find an interesting white box. It's a big but I do not know what to decide. For a while rotator. Then reached the end of great trial and error analyzes, I decide to ask. Kyo believe not like who I was before. Maybe I do not get out of it if you ask.
Finally, it is symptomatic of the box and its contents. I do not want to see. I'm not saying that disappointed because Kyo also men, only he would not have thought it was in a similar situation. Ö not made me feel that wanted this field. After all it is not mainly deployed in room night. As it was not.
Kyo also asking what they sing. Normally, I'll be embarrassed. Especially in the questions afterwards. How would I know anything I do not remember what happened, but I just do not jump into this picture, if you really pushed my head, jumps into a charming smile, the smell of something to this tune and then move on. That's memories.
- Good work has been done - is pleased Kyo and lowers his hands on the couch, where previously elfeküdt. And creeping closer to my head, like a good dog fit, to fawn. Ran a hand through my hair and it is being suspended, rager you will, that I would do it if I could purr.
Nibu nestled herself next to me and we sleep.
The revival was not like that awful day the other day. Kyo is no longer at home. Just left a letter to take with my medication, eat properly, and then come out in the evening went to two friend.
- Heaven curved busier - sigh. This Nibu come up close and sit next to me on the couch. - Now think about it - I'm starting to explain - I'm sitting here completely safe for a man's rager house, rager who gave me many things, so far as anyone in the past. Additionally there is a lot nicer than I am. Kyo is a really good host. You do not want anything from me, in addition to get up, you go out in the garden when I please, no core tailored to which word midwife could enter and when. If you feel lefürödhetek dirty, rager you do not really rager hurt a little splash - I look to my friends. It obviates start to the bath.
- Now think about it - I tell my lap, panting Nibunak - Kyo so different from who ever known. Not just shouting into the phone. Always sympathetic. Attentive, caring. When the first times I saw a little scared, but he is completely different than it first appears. From the outside it seems very grumpy, but otherwise very nice. And when he writes ... I do not know what the job, but is immersed in his thoughts when writing. So far, no one even read it, but I think it can be very beautiful. Although the music I've heard. But it's not like you to read. While reading, I can imagine the stress. rager
- It is very nice here, I would like to be a little Kyo host pet - Nibu breathing down into my face and laugh hempergőzünk. Then again, I will make out and enjoy the sun on my back. I close my eyes.
After the frenzy rager indicates that you need to know the friends. And take me with him on tour. Although there are only suspicions rager about what might be in order though. The consciousness that takes you. The security kedvéjért ask him.
- Yes - nod - but I'm not there than at home - and raises his index finger to cut a very gloomy picture. So this is probably true. So you should not take seriously what he is doing there. - Anyway, I also need to get you soon. Until you tell who is who.
- This is Kaori

No comments:

Post a Comment