Monday, October 28, 2013

Even my last prayers impacted wisdom tooth and my prayers maintain aja wear uniforms at home. Feel


I'm helping I did not even chat because I feel like the toilet. I immediately managed to kiss the hands of husband and asked if we would go out to eat or not. Shuk replied "maybe impacted wisdom tooth ye, maybe not. Later I to know then".
Being myself, I terbengang also little reason to answer impacted wisdom tooth aja ye be not right? Enjoy reason last prayers continue to wear appropriate clothing so as not to need down the stairs going to copy-copy-shirt to what.
But not for the program, go ajalah impacted wisdom tooth first toilet, shower direct, indirect performs as well as he already beat 7 more times that. While waiting for the Maghrib prayer, I could clear right pouring bags we brought back joyous that. Clear it meant I actually keep them in place because before impacted wisdom tooth this all on the floor then. I do know, if you want to tidy the house, I could've saved time, but because there is a large M disease, my grace-grace la ... but when is over, hearts feel happy, thank God.
Even my last prayers impacted wisdom tooth and my prayers maintain aja wear uniforms at home. Feel like sulking impacted wisdom tooth whim, meaning, if Shuk invite out already, feel like talking, do not yah laaa ... even though I feel my stomach is hungry.
A look, even wear a sarong Shuk last aja tuh and remained silent. I've got this wind. Apasal pouring sulk / sell expensive indeterminate clause right ... we do not have time to chat / do anything to be the cause of this upset.
Iskkk ... I'm furious right to divide the state does not want to know the real story so that other people understand and not to wonder or anger. Although this time its in the 2-hour duration, but this is not the first time my husband ni keep the problem causing my anger explodes! He thought he wanted to save me from worry to what, but end up, again I MALATOP this.
Aihhh, and I guess he never learns. Maybe many more men out there like that I suppose? I know my brother also likes to make decisions / planning itself and thus does not share with his family, including his wife. Not to my childhood impacted wisdom tooth when her heart tuh sorts.
Hmmm, I just get angry pouring in this post ... heeeee. Last but I know hubby sore gums that, I sian aja Kat him. Even this morning, he did not want to wake up tired already. Maybe when hear this kind is not a major disease, but I understand the pain, and how these small things can indeed interfere with life. As for me any ear pain ... indeed stress.
But with the dawn of the Isha prayer time today, I pray for my husband hopefully stand the trials of God. Too confident that this will involve some pain of our sins insha allah. May the coming trials will make us better human beings ... I pray for speedy recovery Shuk ye .. because I want to gossip banyakkk same thing Shuk .. eh?
About Me
2013 (195) October (10) September (21) August (24) Guest-Guest I ouglas Massage impacted wisdom tooth M ichael D & C atherine Z ... August 28, 2013-about fasting and headache Then I will write! MS BIB NOT CUTE? Monday, August 26, 2013 Brother Home Hub City: August impacted wisdom tooth 16, 2013 When Husband gum pain and call on the name of City Banquet 2013 - Office Got This Day, August 20, 2013 Rain: Alhamdulillah Super Back To Reality - August 8, 2013 August 17, 2013 - Saturday A Day Before Super Thursday, August 15, 2013 Back in Shah Alam Before returning joyous, August 6, 2013 Monday, August 5, 2013 - chicken cooked in red August 4, 2013 ... 3 Aug 2013 By Shah Alam I lagiiii election, August 1, 2013 July (16) June (28) May (20) April (21) March (18) February (15) January (22) 2012 (248) December (6) November impacted wisdom tooth (10) October (12) September (13) August (14) July (29) June (26) May (21) April (23) March (34) February (30) January (30) 2011 (137) December (18) November (8) October (20) September (7) August (13) July (11) June (21) May (16) April (12) March (9) February (1) January (1) 2010 (29) February (1) October (1) August (3) May (1) May (3) April (2) March (6) February (4) January (8) 2009 (77) December (5) November impacted wisdom tooth (8) October impacted wisdom tooth (2) September (7) June (5) July (8) July (7) May (12) April (4) March (9) febru

No comments:

Post a Comment